We collect the following types of information from you to provide you with the products and services you purchased and for the purposes described below. We may collect any or all of the information via both automated means such as communications profiles or cookies.
The personal information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales inquiry, and may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name, credit card or other payment information. The financial information will only be used to bill you for the products and services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. When transferring personal information a security icon will appear in your browser.
Terms & Conditions
Whois Data Corp Account
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may be used by multiple people. whoisdatacorp.com is not responsible for the activity of users on your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. whoisdatacorp.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one Whoisdatacorp account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
How to cancel a subscription (recurring payment)?
- If you want to cancel your subscription/recurring payment kindly contact us before 7 days of your monthly renewal date.
- No Refund For Unused Services.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting Whoisdatacorp.com via email and providing the required credentials in order to validate your request.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Whoisdatacorp.com, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Whoisdatacorp.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Whoisdatacorp.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Whoisdatacorp.com site.
- Whoisdatacorp.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- Whoisdatacorp.com does not pre-screen Content, but we have the right in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email. Support is only available in English.
- You understand that Whoisdatacorp.com may use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or any other Whoisdatacorp.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Whoisdatacorp.com
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Whoisdatacorp.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Whoisdatacorp.com) of other customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your use until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.